Albion Capital has:
- Successfully arranged funding and sourced projects for a number of public companies in Australia and overseas in the fields of Technology, Telecommunications, Healthcare, Mining and Oil and Gas
- Sourced management and board members and implemented investor relations programs for investee companies
- Raised substantial capital by way of direct investment as principals or with co-investors and via government grants in both public and private companies
- Arranged public listings in Australia, Canada, United Kingdom and Germany as well as American Depositary Receipts in the United States
- Been involved in Mergers & Acquisitions in Australia and the UK
In addition, the Albion Principals have participated in financing companies and projects in Eastern Europe, Africa, Middle East and South America in the resources sector.
We can help:
1. Provide Strategic & Operational Improvement
Our team and networks hail from different disciplines, cultures and experiences.
2. Strengthen Your Financial Base
As your committed partner, we are able to provide critical follow-on financing to take your business to the next level.
3. Provide Access to Extensive Networks
We connect our founders to a diverse network of scientists, business leaders and various field experts.
Via our capabilities in:
Corporate Advisory & Strategic Management
- Corporate and capital structure optimisation
- Project identification, evaluation and transaction management
- Financing alternatives – sourcing, structuring and transaction management
- Commercialisation advice
- Investor Relations programs
- Company Administration – corporate governance, accounting, company secretarial services
- Human Resource planning, selection and recruitment
- Corporate Restructures & Recapitalisation Opportunities
Management of Capital Raisings
- Invest as principals and with co-investors
- Work with investment banks and stockbrokers, for start-up and seed development and IPO funding on ASX, AIM and TSX
- Prospectus preparation and due diligence, information memoranda, investor and broker selection, company presentations